tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 23 08:19:58 1999

RE: Klingon WOTD: baqghol (n)

> Holtej wrote:
>
> : Klingon word:   baqghol
> : Part of Speech: noun
> : Definition:     [bahgol]
> :
> : Additional Notes:
> : KGT.  A type of liquor, usually fatal to non-Klingons.
>
> Where is this stated in KGT?  (I've said it before and I'll say it again:
> I'd give serious money for a comprehensive index to KGT!!)

I don't think I'm confusing it with the tea; I know the difference between
{Dargh} and {HIq}.  ;)  OTOH, I am not sure where this notation came from.
The only possibility that comes to mind is KCD.  What was the name of the
liquor that Gawron used to get information from the bartender, after saying
"there are always weapons"?

--Holtej 'utlh

tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ