tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 17 07:54:15 1999

RE: jabbI'IDghom vInaw'laHbe' / klbc-HELP!

> Done.  All prefixes and suffixes are in there.  I think the only thing
> I'm missing now is the text from the Bird of Prey poster. :-) I've put
> so much work into making it perfect that I almost regret my stance that
> it shouldn't be made generally available.

ghunchu'wI',

What format is your database?  Since I've switched over to the Palm (I
bought a Palm V), I've been using JFile Pro to keep track of my Klingon
database.  I know you hesitate to make it publicly available, but would you
consider letting me have a copy?  I might have something you'd like in
exchange (BoP text?).

--Holtej

Back to archive top level