tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 12 15:34:39 1999

Re: KLBC Intro: Part two

<< Oops. There I go again. [sigh]

 qen tlhoS bang vISuq. jIlujmo' jIbelHa'chu'. jIbelHa'taHvIS
 QInlIj vIlaD. jIjangtaHvIS jIbelHa'law'taHvIS je.

I am unable to get this one. The first word, " qen ", I cannot find in TKD,
or in KGT. The "I almost get love" part throws me, not knowing " qen ".
 As far as I can determine, the rest of the message refers to your being
"clearly displeased because you have failed", that  you read my message while
you were displeased, and that you continue to answer, while seeming to
continue to be displeased. Perhaps if I were able to discern the meaning of "
qen " it would tie all this together, but I'll need help with this one.

Thanks in advance...

juDmoS

Back to archive top level