tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 12 01:57:56 1999

Re: tlhIngan irc chat room

~mark, QInwIj wa'DIch rurchu' qechlIj.  Do'Ha' *network muj vIwIvpu'.
*IRCNet vIwIv, 'ach *USADaq *IRCNet De'wI''a' tu'be'lu'.
*USA Dabmo' tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI' law', *IRC wIlo'meH *DALNet wIwIvnISbej.

qurgh, nuq DaSov'a'?

#tlhIngan muvchugh nuvpu' law', *DALNetDaq #tlhIngan pa' vIchenlaH.
*Bot lo'nISbe'lu' 'ach QaH. #tlhInganvaD *Bot vIchenlaH...

HIghItlh!

Mark, your idea perfectly resembles my first attempt. i created a
channel at IRCNet some time ago, before qurgh messaged me and suggested
to start up an own server. IRCNet is not suitable for us, cause many
of you come from the USA and no IRCNet servers are available there, so
the lag would be horrific. DALNet is a good choice. if many of you
would join, i could set up a channel and place a bot in it to keep it
open for us and prevent others from taking it for fun...

voqbe'wI'

Mark E. Shoulson wrote:

> >Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 16:03:28 -0500 (EST)
> >From: malqa <[email protected]>
> >
> >The server name is klingon.dhs.org ... the channel name is #tlhIngan
>
> So... why don't we take this show on the road?  I mean, set up #tlhIngan on
> some wider network/server like DALnet or something?  Might get us a little
> more exposure, we could look for channels like #startrek or #klingon and
> troll for other interested folks...  Sound worthwhile?  Might be good.
>
> ~mark

Back to archive top level