tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 10 15:29:41 1999

RE: Klingon WOTD:

I figure that some of these issues will die down a bit as people get used to
the presentation.  (Such as noticing the source of words in the "Additional
Notes" part, such as KGT.)  I have been getting suggestions in private
e-mail, which I greatly appreciate.  But if there's a mistake (bad
reference) or missing info (no canon given when canon exists, such as with
{bach} (n)), I think the list is the right place to post.

Hopefully we'll see more posts on the *content*, and less on the
*presentation*, as days go by.  I'd like to see people trying out sample
sentences using the words, perhaps within KLBC, as a way to practice and
internalize the words.  We can put all the information in the world out
there, but the only way to learn from it is to take it and USE it.

--Holtej 'utlh

tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ

Back to archive top level