tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 10 14:03:44 1999

Re: Klingon WOTD:

jatlh ter'eS:
>Just an observation: If every WOTD is going to cause
>aflurry of questions to Holtej, this new service is
>going to get pretty annoying, IMHO.  Let's trust
>Holtej to have his citations correct.  If you have
>a question or a doubt, e-mail him privately.  If your
>comment warrants a general correction, I'm sure he'll
>post it to the list.

jIQoch. maHvaD 'eb nob <<jaj mu'>>: "efficiently" mu'mey chu' ghojlaH
tlhIngan Hol ghojwI', 'ej "specific question about a specific word"mey
ghellaH. quq.

I disagree. The Word of the Day gives studiers of tlhIngan Hol a chance to
learn new words, and at the same time ask specific questions about specific
words.

- DujHoD

Back to archive top level