tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 09 10:53:24 1999

RE: tlhIngan irc chat room

jatlh malqa:

> I have been hanging about the chat room for 3 days now
> and finally I can say ..

> jIyajchoH

maj. bIyajchoHbej.

> I begin to understand

> ** I added the choH (change of state) because I *didn't*
> understand before , and now I do ) pg 37 TKD ***

maj.

> They are helping me to understand the verb prefix's
> which has eluded me .

> Also, this may sound nuts but I'm making a list of all
> verb,then will do nouns as a way to help me become more
> familier with the words instead of the way they are
> listed in TKD .

That doesn't sound nuts at all. Most of the skilled Klingon speakers have
compiled their own dictionaries. Doing it is a really helpful exercise.
majQa'.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ