tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 08 07:16:49 1999

Re: nobmey

On 7 Nov 1999 22:15:25 -0000 "Mark E. Shoulson" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> tlhIngan qelbogh Dochmey ram puS vIqonpu' ('ej vIgherpu')...  boleghlaH,
> SuneHchugh.
>
> http://web.meson.org/downloads/worfmilk.jpg ... chaq boparHa'.

bIDogh.

> qen, nav betleH vIchenmoHmeH mIw vI'ogh.  betleH ngo' rur (botlhDaq DuQwI'
> tu'lu'), 'ach DuQwI' vIbeQlaH.  boleghlaH:
>
> http://web.meson.org/downloads/paperbetleH.jpg

bIDoghchu'. *TV*Daq lalDan toy' be' le'. SuSqu'DI' puvlaH
be'vam. mIvDaj rur nuHqoqvam.

> "toch" De'wI'Hom Daghajchugh, chaq
>
> http://web.meson.org/downloads/System%20MIDI%20Sounds.pdb

tugh vItob.

> DatIv.  Dalo'pa', yIyep, 'ej lo'meH mIw yIlaD.

nuqDaq mIwvam Dellu'?

> ===
>
> Just some little vaguely Klingonish doodles I was playing with and decided
> should be available (there'll be another one available soon...)  See above
> for links.
>
> The first is a somewhat amusing picture, at least if you're familiar with
> American commercials.
>
> The second is the most recent... I came up with a way to fold an origami
> betleH, and you can see a scan of it.  It's an "old-style" betleH, with the
> spike in the middle, but you can fold that down, presumably.  It's a first
> attempt, one of the first origami folds I ever invented on my own, but it's
> kind of cool.  I also have a sorta-recognizable Daqtagh knife, which I
> haven't yet scanned.
>
> The third is for Palm-using Klingonists.  Use this one carefully:
>
> In your Palm backup directory, there should be a file called "System MIDI
> Sounds.pdb" or some such. *SAVE A COPY* of this file someplace else, since
> the one you're downloading from me will overwrite it, and you might want to
> retreat to the old version someday.  Maybe I should give mine a different
> name (which won't help matters in this regard, but might be less
> confusing).  Sync my file into your Palm.  To see what it does, go into the
> Datebook, then the Datebook preferences, and pull down the menu to select
> the alarm sound.  Read the list, and see if you can see something new...

nuqDaq De' ngo' tu'lu'? chay' QoQ ngo' vItatlh?

> petIv!
>
> ~mark

charghwI'

Back to archive top level