tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 04 20:14:56 1999

Re: the scope of {-be'}

jatlh mark,
           >I keep thinking that slang Klingon has to have come up with
another word for "three" that doesn't have this problem.
                wej may be another Okrandian pun. A "wedge" usually has only
three sides. the Klingon "trefoil"(I have seen this spelling many times so
don't jump me on it) has three points to it so a slang could be "tre or tre'
" at least it sounds more kling than "trI"(trifoil). Just a thought....
            trIQ

Back to archive top level