tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 01 13:58:04 1999

RE: Klingon learner

Welcome to the list, yayna'. My name is pagh, and I am the current
Beginners' Grammarian for the list. It's my job to help new people learn
Klingon. Whenever you have a post you want help with, mark it for my
attention with a KLBC in the subject line.

jatlh yayna':

> Hi!
> ghojwI' chu' jI

maj. You left off the <H> in <jIH>, though.

> tlhIngan muS juppu'wI'

Do'Ha'bej. And since I'm BG, I should point out that the prefix should be
<lu-> here.

> tlhIngan Hol ghojbe'rup chaH

vaj Dogh chaH. qay'be'; Dogh HochHom tera'nganpu'. Hol 'IH lughovlaHbe'ba'.

> but I am!

maj. jumuvmo' jIbel.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian