tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 24 16:34:41 1999

Re: muD Duj

In a message dated 5/18/1999 9:50:48 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< There are a couple of cases where Okrand's finger slipped a line while he
was
 hurriedly looking up words in TKD.  When he didn't immediately correct his
 mistake, we generally accept it as an idiosyncracy of the language.  This is
 apparently another one. >>

Obviously there have been slip ups.  I just keep trying to figure out what MO
does mean and use these words, no matter whether they seem right or a
mistake.  I've said it many a time before:  I hope MO uses every word in at
least 10 different sentences.

peHruS

Back to archive top level