tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 19 06:19:51 1999

KLBC targhmey QongtaH Qotbogh yIchaw'

pagh joHneS,
     I need a grammar check on this. The word order is just not settling
comfortabley in my mind.
Would you please clarify things? qatlho'.

For another list I wrote:
When will Hoteliers learn that it is not a 'GOOD IDEA' to mix mundanes with
Conventions?

As for cutting the tips off of Vulcans ears; there's an old Klingon proverb:
targhmey QongtaH Qotbogh yIchaw'
(Let sleeping Targs lay!)

Those guys can get mad! Especially, every Seven years!

Qor'etlh valwI'na', Duy'a' Daq marr tuq, ta' tlhIngan may' yo'

qepHom 'utlhHom -
Klingon Language Institute /
{qo'mey poSmoH Hol} Language opens worlds.
[ELINT :#17: tlhIngan wo' Duj Qo'noS qa']
Maybe I'm wrong, but I am always Qor'etlh.
{nuq, vISaH?}  What, me worry?-
{yIn nI' yISIQ 'ej pechep}
{tlhIngan maH!}

Back to archive top level