tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 14 08:17:32 1999

Re: cursing

ja' pagh:
> Also, <DutuQmoH taQ SoSlI'> probably doesn't work in Klingon.
[snip]
> It might sound like "your mother dresses you funny" and be
> understood as almost correct, or it might sound like "your mother funny
> dresses you", and sound very wrong and require active thought to be
> understood.

not ot argue with our grammarian, but to me this means nothing else but
"He/she/it dresses you. Your mother is weird." How about

SoHvaD Sut tuQmoH SoSlI'. Sutvammo' bItaQ.

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]

Back to archive top level