tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 13 16:30:08 1999

RE: First Contacts KLBC

choghItlh (does that make sense?)

>Welcome to the list, T'uvien. My name is pagh, and I am the
current Beginners' Grammarian for the list. Whenever you have a post you
want help with, mark it for my attention with a KLBC in the subject line.

Try to get hold of a copy of the dictionary. It has an extensive
description of the grammar in addition to a glossary with most of the words
we know today.

*New Zealand* DaDab'a'? jIloy neH.
Do you live in New Zealand? I am just guessing.<

Let me try something here, I will probably get this wrong but anyway:
*New Zealand* vIDab. I live in New Zealand... ummm, if a Klingon was saying
that (which they wouldn't, 'cause I doubt any Klingon's live in NZ) but
would they say the equivalent of "Yes, I live in NZ"?
and how did you guess?  my spelling, but then you would have prehaps guessed
British or Australian *face amazingly compossed as she says this word*.

Thank you,
T'uvien