tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 10 19:34:40 1999

Re: HabblI'

>majSaqIH,

I saw this line in another one of your messages and I can't figure out what
you're trying for here. "good. I meet you." ??
I'll leave the grammar for the grammarian.

>chay' bojatlh "web-site"?

I use De'wI'ghom for internet, but De'wI'ghom'a' would probably be better,
leaving De'wI'ghom for something like a LAN or WAN, and De'wI'ghomHom when
there is only a few computers networked together.

Daq - site, location

De'wI'ghom'a' Daq - internet site

This isn't cannon, just me, and no-one has attack my usage...yet.

DloraH

Back to archive top level