tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 28 07:11:25 1999

Music for "Kang"

Music Needed!!!!!

Those of you who atended the qep'a' loSDIch, as I did, will no doubt
remember Tom Twohy's stirring performance of music from the first true
Klingon opera "Kang".  Well, the opera needs your help to be completed.  I
recieved this message from David Barron recently:

>Lately I have spoken with Neil Norman who has produced about nine Trek CDs
>and he wants to do one in Klingon. He was very interested in a) my opera
>and b) however the KLI can help him.
>
>If you would pass it along to the list that some good original Klingon
>music is wanted and may have a outlet for in a Neil Norman CD...something
>cool could happen.

How about it warriors!  Can we help? or do we let a fine piece of music
fall into oblivian?  We will certainly find ourselves spending eternity in
the pit of ghe'or if we do!  If you can help, contact David at:

			<[email protected]>

Qapla'!

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level