tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 27 16:37:41 1999

Re: Qapbe' DujwIj

ja' peHruS:
><< maj...'ach bIQochbe'chugh, qatlh SIbI' bIghoHchoH? >>
>======================
>pIj boja'chuq.  boghoH'a'?  bongachba'.  boghoH 'e' boHar'a'?  boQIjba'.
>boghoH'a'?

nuqjatlh?

"Often you all tell it each other.  Do you all dispute it?  You all
obviously debate it.  Do you all believe that you dispute it?  You all
obviously explain it.  Do you all dispute it?"

First, I won't pretend not to understand your usage of {ja'chuq} with a
prefix indicating an object, but I'll point out that it's wrong.  I will
assume you wanted to say something like "Often you all talk about it."

Second, what is "it"?  If I remember your note correctly, you started by
agreeing with pagh, then continued by explaining how his usage of terms
didn't match the way you thought it should be.  My response was merely a
question:  if you agree, why immediately start disputing things?

I don't think "we all" were debating anything.  Certainly, nobody except
you was disputing anything in this particular thread.  Is there something
else you're referring to?  What is it that we often consider and that you
think is relevant to this discussion?

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level