tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 23 20:10:43 1999

KLBC Re: jIHaDtaH again

You probably should have sent this with KLBC in the subject so pagh's e-mail
program would alert him to it.

>Are my questions so stupid you will not respond?
>
>Here are my last batch of question again
>
>I am working but I don't have any direction
>jIvumtaH 'ach ra' vIghajbe"
>
>*ra'* vIlo' 'ach jIlughbe'
>*ra'* I am not correct in how I use this

ra' is a verb

>Soj vIneH
>I want food

good.

>Soj chonob
>Give me food.

This is "you give me food", a statement, not a command.
Read page 34.
Soj HInob

>De' chonobtaH
>you are giving me information. (Just a thought)

good.

>Learning the Language is not easy but I am willing to endure it.

not yIjegh

>Tony

DloraH

Back to archive top level