tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 23 13:11:31 1999

RE: Hand of Kahless

> > To anyone
> > I'm stuck, would the hand of kahless just simply be
> > bID qeylIS or is there a word missing from this?
>
> This isn't KLBC, so I can answer. you have it backwords,
> Liam. The hand of Kahless would be {qeyleS bID}.

This is a great example of why we have grammarians on this list.  :)

Even if it doesn't have the letters 'KLBC' in the subject, the poster is obviously a
beginner with the language.  Let the BG do his thing; otherwise, what are paying him for?
(Oh, yeah, we aren't paying him.  Sorry!)

Otherwise, we run the risk of spreading confusion, not helping people through it.

> quljIb

-- Holtej 'utlh

tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ