tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 19 22:41:24 1999

Re: 'Iv jIH?

ja' maHvatlh:
>> lughbej <latlh pong>.  Skybox card S31, {Hegh bey} "Death Howl" uses
>> the phrase {latlh tlhInganpu'} "other Klingons".
>
>So <latlh> and <Hoch> is used in the same way?

Well, we don't know for sure if there's a difference when {latlh} is
used before a singular or a plural noun, and we've not seen it used
after a noun, so I don't think we can say it acts the same as {Hoch}.
{latlh} isn't really a quantifier the way {Hoch} is, so it's unlikely
that it would act the same way.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level