tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 16 13:56:01 1999

Re: New Dictionary

: I had an off-list friend ask me if there were any plans for a New
: Dictionary.  I told her not that I knew of; but that I would query
: the list.  Are there?
:
: tevram

Not that I've heard of, though it would certainly be nice to have one with
a comprehensive glossary and incorporating all of his grammatical
pronouncements made in various forums.  But I believe the 2nd edition is
still in print and I doubt Pocket Books (Simon & Schuster) would pay Marc
Okrand to write a 3rd.

I have a rumor - and it is only a rumor AFAIK - that Okrand is working on
or is pitching yet another book.  If true, it may only be in the planning
stages at this point.  Hope springs eternal.

latlh Okrand paq chu' laDtaHvIS Hegh 'e' tul Hoch tlhIngan Holtej!

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level