tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 15 08:32:45 1999

RE: tlhIngan Hol pojwI' chu'

> Oops. Translating any words beginning with {ch} or {gh} from tlhIngan
> Hol to DIvI' Hol crashes the new pojwI'. {ng} and {tlh} work, but since
> Hol allows words starting with just {n} or {t}... I think this is a
> parser error.

You know, I tested, and tested, and tested, with the assistance also of many beta tester.
Ah, me, but you can't catch everything I guess.

DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu'.

I have fixed this, and posted a new version.  Thanks very much, qonwI'!

> --
> qonwI'

-- Holtej

Back to archive top level