tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 12 11:36:38 1999

KLBC: more practice

I've been reading this list for a long time and have made a few posts
but not done anything substantial for a long while.  So I've decided
to make a post to remotivate myself.

Qang vIlegh.  I see the chancellor.
nargh yIH.  The tribble escapes.
qalatlh.   I'm speaking to you.
ngechDaq vIyIn.  I live in a valley.

bIQ'a' SuD vIlegh.  I see the blue ocean.  (IMO the blue/green connotations
of SuD works well here, except for the yellow)

tugh jIQongnIS jIDoy'mo'.  I need to sleep soon because I am tired.

Another question I have:
	Is someone compiling a list of missing words in the Klingon word
list we have?  There seems to be a gap in the everyday vocab the humans
use - words like car, office, occupation etc.

--
Matt Peperell <[email protected]>,<[email protected]>
This sig would be seven words long if it were six words shorter.

Back to archive top level