tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 04 20:27:45 1999

KLBC: yIHnaQ

bIQDep DavutmeH tlhIch Dulo'.  nIQ vISopmeH jIcheghta'

Would you tell me what you think I written.  I don't what to tell you what I
think so you will tell me what you interpretation is.

I set ghItlhwI' the challenge of the tribble-stick thing and so I came up
with:

lam Daq 'e' DaSIchlaHbe' Say'moHmeH ghanjaq lIt yIH

but I wanted a noun in the last bit so I adopted her yIHnaQ (I did not like
the sound of yIH naQ as a noun-noun, and I did not like yIHnaQ but then I am
too fussy :)

lam Daq 'e' DaSIchlaHbe' Say'moHmeH yIHnaQ

I'm sure most of this is incorrect, but then again you never know...
I changed the format so it made sense to me.

soH 'Iv reH *TV*

Ah that's not correct.  My brain has left the building.
What I tried to say was,  Who do you play on TV?
It came out more of a >Who are you play TV<.
But there you have it.  I'll keep trying.  One day I may even write two
sentences in a row that are both correct.

'oghwI'

HovpoH 99173.67

Back to archive top level