tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 03 17:25:44 1999

Re: mu' HaqwI'

> Alessio Cardeti schrieb:
>
> > I was looking for the latest version of mu' Haqwl' but the URL
> > http://www.sax.de/~chrisp/ (which is found in the application's readme file
> > and in most KLI related sites) is not working.
> > Does anyone know where I can find bIQHurgh's home page ?
>
> I don't know what his homepage is, but I can tell you there is an online
> version of it on www.khemorex-klinzhai.de and perhabs also a link to his
> page.
To be more specific: http://www.khemorex-klinzhai.de/Hol/muhaqwi_interface.html
(sorry, currently only available in German)

The URL of bIQHurgh' home page is now:
http://tick.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/~pfistech/

> If you don't find it, just send a note to [email protected]
Not necessary, the above URL should be exact enough.

> Tell'em I sent you :-)
Also not necessary, he's reading and answering this mail right now ;-)

--
Ralf Gebhart, Mail: [email protected]

Back to archive top level