tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 03 09:04:42 1999

Re: Dap naQ

In a message dated 3/1/1999 9:40:25 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< We don't just accept it blanketly, we discuss it, we work with it.
 People offer alternatives, we banter them around.  It's not for naught, it's
to help us
 figure out how to best use the tools to communicate clearly.   >>

Ah, my point for nearly three years already!!!!!!

We have discovered that many folks do not like what I point out, discuss, work
on, offer alternatives about, and banter.  I have agreed to avoid belligerence
when discussing and debating.  Every time (I believe that is without
exception) that I have tried to show something not accepted by the corps, I
have stated repeatedly that the purpose is for clarification of understanding
Klingon for all of us.

peHruS

Back to archive top level