tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 01 10:23:00 1999

Re: RE: KLBC: Time & sleep.

I'm surprised that with your usual thorough manner you did not
quote CK in its description that since Klingons are
accommodating of foreigners, the guest rooms do come equipped
with a bed. It then warns that the bed is most often made of the
same material as the floor.

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level