tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 28 11:11:14 1999

Re: jIDach

Note:

I begin functioning as BG with this message. Anything posted
before this will be assumed to be something pagh handled. If he
didn't respond to something that was sent before this message,
it needs to be sent again before I'll respond to it.

I don't know a simpler way to avoid double-posting, especially
since I've been skipping a number of KLBC posts for the sake of
my sanity during a busy lifestyle. I just realized that I
volunteered to do this tonight (when I have a bylaws meeting for
my intentional community, tomorrow (when I'll be packing for a
kayak trip), Wednesday (when I'll be going on a kayaking trip)
and Thursday (when I'll be driving over an hour each way to band
practice).

Sleep? Who needs sleep?

charghwI' 'utlh

On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:10:09 -0400 "Andeen, Eric"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> DaHjaj pov, ghunmeH chammey chu' vIghojmeH, *Portland* vIghoS. vaghleS
> jIchegh. jIDachtaHvIS, BG ru' Da charghwI'.
>
> SKI: I'll be gone a few days, and charghwI' will be filling in.
>
> pagh
> Beginners' Grammarian
>
> tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ
> http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm