tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 24 13:12:07 1999

Re: Hello !

Miguel Angel Ruiz wrote:

> IŽll look it in my bookstore the next Monday
> I Think ... when IŽll ask the "Klingon for the Galactic Traveller" in my
city

> (is a small city, you know?) theyŽll think ... "this man is a lunatic man"

Join the club!

That was the same reaction I got when I ordered "The Klingon Dictionary" and,
several years later, "Klingon for the Galactic Traveller", from my local
bookstore.  Back then I had to have them special-ordered from the publisher,
but now I notice they keep them in stock on the shelves.  (I must not have
been
the only one buying these books.)

Qapla'!

--