tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 15 01:30:57 1999

um...hi

Hello everyone,
	I am known as bal'IH and I've been hanging around "listening" for a little
while now.  I managed to get my Klingon Dictionary today so I'm happy.
	The reason why I'm writing before I can say a bit about myself in Klingon
is that I am a Captain in an email RPG where I act as editor and recently
one of the writers, a non-Klingon character, submitted a post with one of
our Klingon characters, the Chief of Security, naming the security staff as
"honour family" and I get the feeling that a Klingon does not do something
like that lightly.  I would appreciate any help you would be able to give me
either directly or pointing me in the right direction.

Thankyou.

- bal'IH

Back to archive top level