tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 09 06:14:42 1999

Re: pab chu'

Terrence Donnelly wrote:
> SKI: I recently posted some new pages to my Website containing a listing
> of all the grammar addenda and corrections post-TKD that I could find.
> You may find it interesting.  Let me know if I said something wrong or
> forgot your favorite bit.

I may be missing something - I am only a beginner after all.

Under:
Appendix: A Selected List of Useful Klingon Expressions
-
1.Telling time:
-
You answer with a time label: rep wej "three A.M.";

CK list the time format as:
"Six Hundred Hours, or Six O'clock in the morning is: Six, jav, plus
hundred, vatlh, plus rep.
Altogether its   javvalth rep."

Which is more correct/canon?
Shouldnt both be listed?

Regards,
--
   Jeremy Silver   |\   [email protected]
 __________________| \  [email protected]
                   |  | A1200, Blizzard 1260, 34Mb
 mupwI' yI'uchtaH! |__| 1.4Gb HD. Amiga Forever.

Back to archive top level