tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 03 09:03:31 1999

Re: jIchegh tulajchugh

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999 02:44:18 -0400 K'ryntes <[email protected]>
wrote:

> In all your examples, the things you are talking about have a beginning and an
> end.  Night, day, life..... so because they have a beginning and an end they can
> indeed be brief or long.  A person's actions can be brief but a person can't
> literally be "a short duration of time" they can only accomplish things in a short
> duration of time.  That's how I see it anyway.

I agree. If I read someone say, <<jIngaj>> I expect them to be
young and about to die. I'd be much more understanding of
something like {ngaj QInvam 'e' vIlay'}.

> I'm not trying to stir problems.  I'm really sincere in my confusion.

I understand and agree.

> Qov, if you happen to read this would you offer an opinion?  I'm curious to know
> if I'm really so far out in left field on this.

I know I'm not as cute as Qov, but I will offer my support to
your perspective.

> K'ryntes

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level