tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 31 21:02:14 1999

Re: Klingon in the News

In a message dated 1/29/1999 7:49:33 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<<
 Back in March of 1988, you posted a story about Theo's adventures in a
 world without certain inventions.  In the context of trying to smooth
 clothing, you used the phrase {'uywI' beQwI'}, which SuStel guessed
 was an attempt to describe an iron.  Your response to him:

 |>"iron" 'oSbe' {'uywI' beQwI'}.  yIloyqa'! >>

I did not write or post ANY story about Theo, or any other creature attempting
to get along in a world without certain inventions.  You have to be reading
someone's story and referring to some response by me in regard to {beQwI'} in
Hamlet.  Even the response "iron 'oSbe' {'uywI' beQwI'}.  yIloyqa'!" rings no
bells.  Furthermore, I do not use punctuation, as those two sentences do.

Please carefully check to see who actually wrote that message.  It was not
mine.

peHruS

Back to archive top level