tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 13 18:49:03 1999

Re: mu'meywIj tetlh

In a message dated 1/12/1999 11:56:36 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<<  Finally, a question.  Did you record a list of "your words," or is this
"your
 > list" of words?

 My word list.  Does it matter which noun the -wIj goes on? >>

It matters.  The answer lies in my question of whether it is your list of
someone's words, perhaps from TKD, etc., giving mu'mey tetlhwIj or it is a
list of YOUR words, ones you have created, devised, etc., giving mu'meywIj
tetlh.

peHruS

Back to archive top level