tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 11 22:55:51 1999

Re: mu'meywIj tetlh

In a message dated 1/11/1999 1:42:24 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< jajmeyvam ghuH jIH law' jIQong puS. >>

I thought we had not accepted this type of sentence, that the law'/puS
comparison works only on nouns.  Seems like a good challenge to recast this
sentence to come up with a sentence that works within the rules of Klingon
grammar.

I may not get it right, but I'll try:  qaStaHvIS jajmeyvam jIghuH.  law'
wanI'vam. 'ej jIQong. 'ach puS wanI'vam.

Finally, a question.  Did you record a list of "your words," or is this "your
list" of words?

peHruS

Back to archive top level