tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 11 15:16:56 1999

Re: KLBC: HovqIj jun Hov wov

I think Alan is right.  {HaSta} "visual display" and {wIy} "tactical
display" are probably similar.  It seems to me that {HaSta} is being
overextended.  I don't see people trying to use {wIy} for so many meanings.

I think we generally have to restrict these words to starship (or other
military) use.  A tactical display is tactical information put on a screen.
A visual display is a visual-wavelength camera picture put on a screen.

SuStel
Stardate 99028.6