tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 07 18:05:35 1999

Made from wood

Any discussion of how wood is processed or used is irrelevant.  The
technical details of how trees are processed into wood is extremely unlikely
to have much bearing on how Klingons discuss the material of an object
(except for Klingon lumberjacks).  In English, at least, we don't say "I
made the table from wood" because of any special process.

Unless more specific information is found, I think the best we can do is
mimic what we've seen in KGT:

raS vIchenmoH.  Sor Hap raS 'oH.

SuStel
Stardate 99019.7