tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 23 20:36:08 1999

Re: an overlooked vocabulary word

I don't have records of any of these words. Likely, they are in
the body text of KGT. I'll be happy to put them in the New Words
List as soon as someone gives me page numbers where these words
can be found. Please realize that I can't put words there unless
I can confirm the source. We don't want another {'I'}, now, do
we?

Eventually, I'll catalog all the words on my own if people don't
help, but given my current lifestyle with a distant girlfriend,
and a couple new hobbies (I'm taking up steel-string guitar more
seriously, and I'm building one), it will likely take YEARS.

So please help out. Don't just tell me three Klingon words,
defining only one of them. Tell me where they are so I can
include that in the listing.

Thanks.

charghwI' 'utlh

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:06:04 -0800 (PST) Alan Anderson
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Klingon for the Galactic Traveler, page 150:
>
>   A standard verb that is close in meaning [to {Duj ngaDHa'}] is
>   {ngIj} ("rowdy, unruly"), as in {tera'ngan ngIj} ("rowdy Terran").
>
> Like {vIq} and {naHjej}, {ngIj} is missing from the addendum.
> (charghwI', here's yet *another* update for the New Words list.)
>
> -- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level