tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 16 10:07:46 1999

Re: ma'veq: It's official

: Okrand has confirmed that the new word for the ceremonial knife
: is {ma'veq}. It will be in the New Words list as soon as the
: administrator gets around to installing the newest version I
: uploaded.
:
: If you want to see one, visit:
: 	http://www.kingwoodcable.com/kdaq/index.htm
: Note that at this time, it is misspelled as {m'veQ}, but that
: will be remedied soon. Apparently, that's the Fed Standard
: spelling.

Ohhh... a *very* nice weapon site with clear color photos of models of Klingon bladed weapons, based on what we've seen in the episodes where possible.  Nice explanations too.  You need to click on the button labelled "Kri'stak Collection" for the photos.

Everyone should really bookmark this one!

: charghwI' 'utlh

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons