tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 08 11:51:26 1999

Re: Frasier mentions Klingon again

ghItlh ghunchu'wI':

>On the NBC television show "Frasier" last week, there was a brief
>mention of a bad Karaoke duo -- one sang "I Feel Pretty", and the
>other translated into Klingon. This was just a throwaway comment
>given by a character; the actual event was not portrayed. But it
>seems odd that they'd have chosen to use the Klingon language for
>humor value twice recently.

Perhaps not so odd when one cosiders this: After checking the NBC site for
contact info, I stumbled across the name of Frasier's executive producer.

It is Christopher Lloyd.

Qermaq

Back to archive top level