tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 06 18:02:53 1999

Re: Dreaming in Klingon

>> >tlhIngan cha'DIch: ghobe'. HoDma' lom 'oH neH
>>
>> Here you found his body, an empty shell.  -maj
>>
>I used /ma'/ because the Captain, whose body it is, was capable of
>language. Did I use the possessive form incorrectly? I thought /HoD
>ma' lom/ would translate to "our Captain's body(corpse)."
>
>Kreth

Hmm... I see what you're saying here.  It's possible.
I may agree with this.  Yes.

But I'm not MO and we didn't cover every possible example.

I was kinda quick with the reply (busy) and didn't see the noun-noun idea.

DloraH

Back to archive top level