tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 04 19:28:39 1999

Re: KLBC..Family

From: David Trimboli <[email protected]>

>Actually, I got it wrong.  I miscounted.
>
>Your third cousin twice removed is your great-grandparent's sibling's
child,
>or your great-grandparent's great-great-great grandchild.

Grr!  Ignore what I type, just listen to what I'm saying!

Your third cousin twice removed is your great-granparent's sibling's child,
or your great-grandparent's SIBLING'S great-great-great grandchild.

Now does anyone wonder WHY they invented the first, second, third/once,
twice, thrice removed titles?  Anyone actually want to talk about his
great-grandfather's sister's great-great-great grandson and be understood?

SuStel
Stardate 99096.9

Back to archive top level