tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 16 10:29:57 1999

Re: Qo'noS system

Hi!

I don't want to say it again that the others told you, only that it was
everytime a great miracle, when the Enterprise were thrown out of our
Galaxy. It was a great happening, when the Voyager were thrown to the
other end of our Galaxy. They didn't know about the peoples that live on
the other end of the wormhole. And it was a miracle to, when Cpt. Kirk
headed (I mean the Enterprise) headed to the center of the Galaxy, to "God".
(I think it was the first time, you could saw on the ship an old naval
ship's steering wheel, and on its basement was written: "To go there
where no man has gone before!" - I think it was like this. I can't
remember the words, only the meaning of the sentence, sorry.)
 Oh, I almost forgot. What had happened to the ST films' ends. At the end
of the first couple movies there was a sentence, that was "continued"
form movie to movie. But I didn't saw it at the end of the movies with
Cpt. Picard. I loved that effect, when the E. jumped onto warp and I read
the sentence.
					Gabor

Back to archive top level