tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 16 10:28:33 1999

Re: Qo'noS system

Regina:
>> In the ST6 novel they mention it as the Amrita system, but I've never
>> heard it have a name on TV or in the movies
> [snip]
> ... I have also heard that Amrita was the sun of Qo'noS. But do we also
> know, in which galaxy it is?

quljIb:
: Hovghom'a'wIjDaq Qo'noS Hov tu'lu'ba'
: The star of Qo'noS is obviously in our own galaxy.

qIbmaj jogh cha'DIchDaq tlhIngan wo' Qo'noS Hovtay je lutu'lu' 'e' wISov je.
We also know that the Klingon Empire - as well as the Kronos System - is
located in the Beta Quadrant of our galaxy.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level