tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 07 21:11:56 1999

KLBC: Hol vI'lo 'e' vInID (cha')

KLBC: Hol vI'lo 'e' vInID (cha')

ja' pagh:

> > qatlh pIvghor qoDDaq puq chonnaQ bolan?
> > Why did you put the fork in the warp drive?

> ghay'cha'! chay' ta'lu'????

"^#&%'$#&'! How was this done????"

> > tajvetlh HInob!
> > Give me that knife!

> maj. Good use of the "prefix trick".

Heheh. Well, I haven't read that part of the FAQ yet, so I have no idea
what the prefix trick is.

ja' SuStel:

> tlhaQqu' mu'tlheghmeylIj!

"Your sentences are very funny!"

qatlho'neS.

mu'tlheghmey chu':

SuqetlaH 'ach SuSo'laHbe'.
You can run, but you can't hide.

SaleghlaHchu' 'ach tuleghlaHbe'.
I can see you guys clearly, but you can't see me.

qatlh tulehglaHbe'? ghevI'rajDaq jISo'mo'!
Why can't you see me?  Because I'm hiding in your gagh sauce!

taHqeq! tuSopQo'qu'!
[Idiots]!  Don't you dare eat me!

SunIDchugh nujlIj 'aqroS meQmeH nISwI'HIchwIj vIlo'!
If you try, I'll burn the roof of your mouth with my disruptor pistol!
(I have a nasty feeling about this sentence. Ah well.)

- tuv'el

Back to archive top level