tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 07 18:27:40 1999

Re: KLBC: 'IH

choQaHmo' jIbelqu'

I guess there is no way jsut to say "thankyou" is there? or if there is it
probably isn't as straight forward :)

now this brings up an interesting questions.....
 Instead of writing  "choQaHmo' jIbelqu' "  I wanted to say somthing along
the lines of "You are helpfull" ..but, in looking up the word help  it
doesn't say  "help/be helpfull"  .......so how would one go about portraying
this?

jatlh pagh:
> bI'IH 'e' vIQub - "You are beautiful. I think that" -OR- "I think you are
> beautiful."
>
> For more about SAO, see TKD 6.2.5
>

> pagh
> Beginners' Grammarian