tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 06 16:40:20 1999

Re: KLBC: ghov/qaw

jatlhlu':

http://www.online.de/home/levinius/klingon/dow.h
>> > tm for a list of corrections of the mistakes in the Klingon-German
>> > dictionary-qoq.
>> >
>> > HovqIj
>> >
>> I get a "File Not found" error when I try to access this page.
>> the same for the klingon directory, and I get a "Forbidden"
>> error when trying to access the levinius directory directly...
>>
>>                                            Marc Ruehlaender
>
>I also did not have any success in searching those pages.
>
>Regina
>## CrossPoint v3.11 ##

Hmmm... seems like that homepage no longer exists.   yIvoq 'ach yI'ol.

I have the files saved on my hard disk, though. If you want to take a look
at them, I can send them to you by private e-mail.

HovqIj

Back to archive top level