tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 06 05:21:41 1999

KLBC: Dearest Love

Okay that one was easy in retrospect.  I did not make the connection between
dearest and definate in <bangna'wI'>.

To continue however if I wanted to say "pure love" or "my pure dearest love"
could I say:

bang nIt  --  pure love.  Using the stative verb <nIt> as an adjective to the
noun <bang>.

bangna'wI'  nIt  <OR> bangna'wI' nItqu'  --  my pure dearest love OR my most
pure dearest love.  as above.

Is the suffix <na'> the closest you think we can get to dearest?

Side question would
bangna'wI' nIt 'IH je
be 'My dearest love is pure and beautiful'????

Thanks,

Ken
Kalos/qeyloS

Back to archive top level