tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 01 03:37:00 1999

Re: Language and learning

I have been in the #tlhIngan chat channel of klingon.dhs.org for about 3
weeks now. I've gone from not understanding the verb prefix table at all,
to fully understanding it plus pronoun use. Lately we've  been working on
verb and noun suffixes.including plurals . I"m able to translate more and
more sentences and make short ones myself.Thanks to qurgh , HomDoq,SuStel
and playback who have been teaching me,sorry if I left anyone out .
I couldn't have gotten this far without you all .This is a great way to
learn.

Lt.Commander Maud Freifelder /Lt.Commander malqa
Chief Security Officer /Chief of Cadet Corps.
USS Triumph NCC-26228/R2/ Starfleet (Triumph Against All Odds)
jIjatlhpa' jatlh Hovmey (The stars will talk before I will)
*learn the klingon language on irc at klingon.dhs.org(/join #tlhIngan)*
*join the VoyagerChat list on Onelist.com*

Back to archive top level