tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 31 18:34:06 1999

Re: qepHom - any KLI members in the UK?

On Sun, Aug 15, 1999 at 09:49:01AM -0500, Alan Anderson wrote:
> >I would really like to go to a qepHom....but I really do not know
> >enough Klingon yet.
>
> >Are there any people out there who live in the UK...maybe we could form
> >some sort of a group
>
> Last December, Matt Peperell <[email protected]> held a qepHom.
> Here are the details that were published on the KLI's qepHom web page:
> /kli/qepHom.phtml
>
> Manchester ENGLAND
>        Picadilly station
>        Saturday, December 12; 10:00am
>        Contact: Matthew Peperell

> Perhaps you could contact him and help him set up another one this year.
> Failing that, there's no reason *you* can't host one yourself.  Remember,
> the purpose of a qepHom is to bring interested people together.  The host
> isn't necessarily expected to do any teaching.

DoHa' Qapbe' wanI'vetlh.  pawpu' neH cha' nuvpu'.

Sadly the even was a bit of a downer - only one person besides myself, and
that was one of my mates from university :-(
The phone number listed is now inaccurate since I have moved house.  I am
definitely interested in another qepHom / qep'a' in the UK.  If you want to
 get in touch then drop me an email and hopefuly attendance will be better
than 2 <g>

tugh jIjeS qepHom *UK*Daq 'e' jItul.

--
Matt Peperell <[email protected]>
This sig would be seven words long if it were six words shorter.

Back to archive top level